Thank you for tuning in last week to receive tips about organizing your closet. Remember, cleaning our your closet is therapeutic and sometimes painful; clothing brings a since of nostalgia and painful memories so take all the time you need.
Here are some tips we gave during the session.
1. Purchase organizational items (hangers, plastic bins,
2. Separate your clothes by category.
-Donate, Winter, Spring/Summer Fall, Scraps
3. Separate your jewelry and accessories by season.
4. If you have not worn a piece of clothing in 2 to 3 years, it
may be time to give it away. Be sure to keep vintage
5. Design your closet space. Use magazines and pictures to
Be sure to check out on Sunday at 4 pm for Style Tip Sunday!