Just a quick recap of our previous Style Tip Sunday on Summer White. Remember it does not have to be a chore to wear white!
Check out our tips for wearing summer white:
1. Determine what setting you will be in. As we all know white stains very easily. You want to make sure you can keep it clean for the event you are attending.
2. Choose correct accessories, try contrasting colors.
3. Mixing pastels with white is my recommendation. I love the way pastels look with summer white; it allows you to accessorize with gems and jewels.
4. White Linen- stay away from an all linen outfit, mix the linen with another material like a silk blouse, or polyester cotton blend.
5. You can wear white all year round!
Our next Style Tip Sunday is May 17th @ 4 p.m. via Facebook live!